RetroGrip are anti slip decking inserts for existing decking
Drop RetroGrip into the grooves, to add an elegant anti-slip finish to your decking.
- Easy to fit
- Excellent anti slip finish
- Fits the majority of decking profiles
- Hard wearing, will last for years
- Elegant low profile design
- Extends the life of your decking
- UK Manufactured by GripDeck®
RetroGrip inserts are aluminium strips, filled with resin and hard wearing non slip aggregates – fitted with nothing more than a line of adhesive and in some circumstances a few screws. See installation instructions for more info.
RetroGrip will fit most common grooved decking profiles. See diagram. Full spec sheet available here.
- Standard Length: 1m
- Width: 12 mm
- Weight: 0.06 kg/m
- Compatibility: Fits most grooved decking profiles
- Aluminium Base: Alloy extrusion 6063 T6 to BS EN573 & BS EN755
- Resin: Solvent and diluent free epoxy
- Aggregate: RASC Guyanan Bauxite or Dynagrip
- Min particle size 0.5mm
- Dry Slip Test Score: 92/100
- Wet PTV Slip Test Score: 72 ( Extremely Low Risk of Slip)